Medical health issues can interfere with your ability to reach your potential in your work and studies. The UT Booth Wellness Center offers acute medical services to help address current medical challenges faced by students, staff & faculty. The Booth Wellness Center is staffed with experienced, licensed medical health practitioners to provide treatment. As an acute services facility we provide necessary treatment for a short period of time for a illness, injury, or other health condition. We are unable to provide primary or long term care.
The UT Booth Wellness Center offers various medical health services including:
- Sick Visits (i.e. colds, flu, sore throats, etc.)
- Minor Wound Care (i.e. minor cuts, bruises, sprains, etc.)
- Medical testing (i.e. strep, mononucleosis, tuberculosis, drug, STD, UTI, etc.)
- Medical lab work (i.e. glucose, hemoglobin, STI, etc.)
- Medical Exams (i.e. physicals, well-woman, etc.)